What Happening @ Your Library?
Local author signing! May 3rd, from 11-1
Great opportunity to meet local authors!
- Angela Hahn, click here for book details.
- Joyce and Michael Pearsall, click here for book details.
- Bob Snelson, click here for book details.
- Authors will have books for sale and will sign your copies!
2014 School Age Bookmark Contest
- Students in grades 1-5 are able to participate
- Entry froms available at schools or Children's Desk @ the library
- Design MUST include the words: Fizz Boom Read!
- Deadline for entries is April 26th- winners will be announced on May 5th
It's Poetry Contest Time @ SPL
- First and Second Place Prize will be awarded in each of the four categories.
- Categories: 3rd-5th grade, 6th-9th grade, 9th-12th grade, and Adult
- 1st place prize - $50 Barnes and Noble card. 2nd place prize - $25 Barnes and Noble card.
- One original entry per person. Any subject, style, and length
- Please attach name, address, phone number, grade/age, email address (optional) to poem
- Entries must be submitted by April 30th. Drop off at library or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winners will be notified by phone.
- Questions call Barb at 391-3190.
It is Learning Express Month @ SPL
Check out our Test Preparation and Computers Skills
- Prep for: GED, ACT, SAT, Accuplacer, Nursing, ASVAB, and many, many more.
- Brush up on your excel or learn how to use the Internet using our online tutorials.
- Just use your library card to create an account.
- Don't have a card, come on in and sign up! It's easy.
- Questions, call 391-3195
Check out our monthly e-newsletter
Baby/Toddler Story Time
Join us Fridays @ 9:30 a.m. now through May 2nd for our Baby/Toddler Story Time! We will read, sing and do fun fingerplays while we teach our littlest patrons (0-3) the joy of reading!
Preschool Story Time is BACK!
Join us each week for fun stories, crafts, friends and lots of fun!
Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays @ 10:30
- Childrens Desk: 719-391-3197
- Circulation Desk: 719-391-3196
- Reference Desk: 719-391-3195